We have an exciting opportunity for a motivated individual with excellent communication skills to manage our Traffic Management Division.
Are you super organized? Can you think on your feet? Be firm but fair? Keep a clear head when the pressure’s on? If so, we’d love to hear from you.
You’re the kind of person that can prioritise quickly and easily, keep all the balls in the air, be the voice of reason and can communicate easily across all departments.
You will be responsible for coordinating and supporting the Traffic Management team as they undertake daily traffic management operations throughout the Waikato
Your key focus will be on pricing, customer management and delivering project excellence within Traffic Management.
The variety and pace of this role will continually challenge you along with working on small scale to roads of national significance while utilising your proven ability to inspire and lead high performing teams.
You will be reporting to the General Manager and will need to have the following:
- Hold a STMS Level 2/3 NP certification
- Ability to scope jobs and apply cost effective CoPTTM compliant solutions
- Provide expertise on Traffic Management planning, compliance, pricing, industry best practice, risk and strategy
- Scheduling trucks and staff to meet internal and client job requirements
- Contract negotiations and pricing tenders/quotes
- Active and productive communication with clients/consultants/staff
- Build relationships externally/internally with TMC’s and other road controlling authorities
- Integrate traffic plans and desired outcomes within the organisation
- Provide expertise on Traffic Management planning, pricing, risk, strategy, compliance and industry best practice, ensuring that all legal and contractual requirements are met
- TMP/CARS application and design
- Manage traffic management resources within budget
- A valid Class 2 Driver’s Licence
This is a full-time, permanent role with guaranteed hours, providing top rate pay for the right candidate.
If you are ready to take on your next challenge, please fill out our online employment enquiry form along with a cover letter.
All applicants must be prepared to undertake pre-employment health monitoring and drug test, as well as undergo our health and safety induction upon commencement of employment.