Splice Construction is continuously growing, we are now on the lookout for Site Traffic Management Supervisors to join our team based out of Hamilton or Rotorua/Taupo.
With high work volume, and several exciting projects coming up we need more experienced staff to join our team.
High energy people with an eye for detail, good communication skills along with a positive attitude would thrive with us.
If you are fit, reliable and hard working with a drive to reach your full potential, we would like to hear from you.
The successful candidate will:
- Hold a Level 1 STMS Qualification or above
- Hold a current Full Class 1 NZ Licence (minimum) –WTR would be a bonus
- Understand Health & Safety requirements and COPTTM
- Be physically fit as the role demand manual duties
- Good communication skills
- Be reliable and trustworthy
- Be able to work unsupervised
- Ability to work day or nights including weekends on request
- Own reliable transport
What is on offer for you?
- Excellent opportunities for further training and career progression to those who work hard and demonstrate a willingness to learn
- Job Security within a fast-growing company
- Exciting opportunity offering challenge, pace and variety
- Wider construction opportunities to keep you busy through rainy days
- Work for a company that wants to make it into a career for you rather than just a paycheck.
Competitive remuneration will be offered and additional benefits including- tickets to Chiefs Rugby, Magic Netball, Northern District Cricket and many other amazing events.
If you are ready to take on your next challenge, please fill out our online employment enquiry form along with a cover letter.
Our workplaces are drug-free all successful applicants will be required to undertake a pre-employment drug test.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.