Opportunity knocks! Now is the time to join a stable, steady infrastructure and construction business, with a promising looking horizon! Come work for Splice Construction in a fast-paced environment. We need all levels.
This is a great entry level role for you to springboard your career with us. Where you’ll be assisting the traffic management team in monitoring sites, helping with traffic flows (stop go sign) and as well as just generally helping out your crew mates.
If you are fit, reliable and hard working with a drive to reach your full potential, we would like to hear from you.
The successful candidate will:
- Hold a TC level One (minimum)
- Hold a current Full Class 1 NZ Licence (minimum) and be able to drive a manual –WTR would be a bonus
- High standards of workplace safety
- Be physically fit as the role demand manual duties
- Good communication skills
- Be reliable, trustworthy, positive attitude and strong work ethic
- Be able to work unsupervised
- Ability to work day or nights including weekends on request
- Own reliable transport
- Great sense of humour- a must!
You will be keen, eager, willing to learn and prepared to be in an honest day’s work and in return we offer:
- Competitive remuneration will be offered and additional benefits including- tickets to Chiefs Rugby, Magic Netball, Northern District Cricket and many other amazing events.
- Excellent opportunities for further training and career progression to those who work hard and demonstrate a willingness to learn
- Job Security within a fast-growing company
- Exciting opportunity offering challenge, pace and variety
- Wider construction opportunities to keep you busy through rainy days
- Work for a company that wants to make it into a career for you rather than just a paycheck.
If you are ready to take on your next challenge, please fill out our online employment enquiry form along with a cover letter.
Our workplaces are drug free all successful applicants will be required to undertake a pre-employment drug test.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.