Due to the ongoing growth and excellent reputation and recently secured projects, we are recruiting for experienced Class 4 and 5 Truck Drivers to operate a variety of equipment including; semi-tractor with trailer, truck and trailer, bottom dumpers and water trucks. It is essential that you are confident and able to spread metal for roading projects.
Activities may also include, but are not limited to carting, tipping and spreading material, transporting machinery, cleaning, preventative maintenance, daily safety inspections of truck and equipment. Comply with all safety requirements essential to the safe and adequate performance of each job.
Candidates for this position should possess
· Minimum Class 4 for truck only positions
· Minimum Class 5 for truck and trailer positions
· WTR Endorsement- advantageous
· Sound understanding of the road code, defensive driving technique and relevant transport laws
· The ability to drive other machinery- advantageous
· Value good gear and know how to look after it
· A mechanical aptitude
· Good time keeping and reliability
· Commitment to the role and company
· Perform additional tasks and fill out paperwork associated with the operation. Training and education will be provided if required
All encouragement will be given for further training and education.
If you are ready to take on your next challenge, please fill out our Employment Enquiry
Our workplaces are drug free all successful applicants will be required to undertake a pre- employment drug test.