We have an exciting opportunity for a Grader Operator to join the team here at Splice Construction.
This is a varied role where your skills in maintenance grading, construction grading, pre-seal preparation and finishing to trim work will be put to the test.
As the Grader Operator, You will be operating a machine control GPS Grader along with undertaking general tasks onsite. We need someone who is pro-active, and safety focused as you will be key in enabling our Teams to deliver on what we do best.
You’ll also be:
- Assisting other team members and crews when required
- Operating a grader and plant equipment
The ideal candidate should possess:
- GPS Grading experience in the Civil Roading Construction industry
- Class 4 NZ Drivers Licence with W, T, R endorsements
- Experience as a foreman in roading projects
- Commitment to the role and company
- Ability to drive other machinery
- Value good gear and know how to look after it
A competitive remuneration will be offered and additional benefits including- tickets to Chiefs Rugby, Magic Netball, Northern District Cricket and many other amazing events.
If you are ready to take on your next challenge, please fill out our employment enquiry form along with a Cover Letter.
Our workplaces are drug free all successful applicants will be required to undertake a pre-employment drug test.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.