We have an immediate opportunity for a couple of Civil Project Managers to join our growing team and work across several projects that encompasses a variety of work including earthworks, pavements, retaining walls, drainage and safety barriers.
You will be based in Hamilton and will have a key focus on leading and project managing a variety of NZTA related and private roading and land development contracts throughout the Waikato and Bay of Plenty.
Within this position you will work alongside our own workforce, along with subcontractors and clients which we engage with.
To be successful in the role you will require:
Minimum of 5 years’ experience in NZ Civil Construction/Engineering
- Working knowledge of the Construction Contracts Act and NZS 3910
- Demonstrate experience in delivering projects on time and to budget
- Demonstrate the ability to tender projects
- Outstanding Client/ Sub-Contractor relationship skills
- The ability to develop, motivate and lead staff
- Proficient with using Microsoft Office, especially Word, MS Project and Excel
- High level of attention to detail and accuracy
- A tertiary qualification recognised in the NZ construction industry
This is a varied busy role, so you will need to have the ability to multitask and juggle priorities, think on your feet and be able to adapt to change. You will have experience working in an engineering capacity in any of the following fields: earthworks, drainage, concrete, retaining walls, pavements and/or subdivisions.
As we are a privately owned multi-site business, located throughout the central North Island, there is some travel requirements in the role.
We are interested to talk with candidates who can offer a proven track record within the construction industry. A competitive remuneration is on offer for the right candidates.
If you are ready to take on your next challenge, please fill out our online employment enquiry form along with a CV and Cover Letter.
All applicants must be prepared to undertake pre-employment health monitoring and drug test, as well as undergo our health and safety induction upon commencement of employment.