Working part-time, this is the ideal opportunity for a candidate who is looking for flexible work hours. However, this role has the potential to grow into a full time role as the company continues to grow.
Previous experience working with Quality systems within the Civil / Construction industries will be an advantage but not necessary as training will be provided for the right candidate. The role will involve assisting the Contract Manager with Tender & Contracts administration duties ensuring they adhere to our own quality processes and contract requirements to assure our client’s needs are met.
- Good planner, with the ability to meet deadlines.
- Strong administrative skills with a high level of accuracy.
- Ability to understand processes and conduct audits.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, in English.
- Hands-on, proactive individual with the ability to adapt to change.
- Solution driven, self- starter, who gets the job done.
- Exceptional team player with a good sense of humour.
- Trustworthy individual with a high level of integrity.
Duties & Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Manage and facilitate all project quality assurance requirements ensuring they meet company and project requirements.
- Monitor and measure quality related performance by undertaking quality audits, site inspections, quality KPI’s and supplier/subcontractor audits and inspections.
- Generate reports on a scheduled or as required.
- Perform research on various matters, when needed.
- Support and implement new systems/processes to ensure continued improvement.
- Project administration, including but not limited to, Job Start Packs, Job completion documentation and audits.
- Understanding and commitment to confidentiality and sensitivity of information.
- Must hold a high regard for the health and safety of the public and everyone on site
- Actively promote a positive quality culture while providing quality leadership and maintaining and developing the quality system.
- Assist in the development, implementation, and promotion of efficient systems
- Ensuring successful delivery and project handover of all quality assurance documentation as per the project requirements.
- Support the Project team with Tendering work packages and submission of prices
This is an excellent opportunity for the right candidate to step up and progress their career in Civil Construction. Please send your cover letter and CV to Office@splicecon.co.nz or fill out our online employment enquiry form
All applicants must be prepared to undertake pre-employment health monitoring and drug test, as well as undergo our health and safety induction upon commencement of employment.